HR Immigration Services & Right to Work

UK Immigration and Visa Extension Camberwell, Kennington London SE11

It is natural for people to search for greener pastures to give themselves and their loved ones a better and brighter future. However, the process of leaving a country and being an official citizen of another is very complicated and time-consuming. This is why many individuals rely on illegal means to address this concern. Unfortunately, this only provides more problems than solutions.

Let HR Immigration Services guide you in avoiding these common pitfalls. We are a fully insured company that offers professional immigration and visa application assistance to people in London and all other parts of the UK, as well as those from around the world, who want to be legal British citizens. We can help you with the following:

  • Visas to Come to the UK
  • Applications to Extend Leave
  • Super Premium Applications
  • Applications for settlement
  • Applications for Citizens of the European Economic Area
  • Asylum Support Applications
  • Citizenship Application Assistance
  • Consultations


It is our goal to be your go-to partner for all your immigration and visa application concerns. We take our time to provide detailed legal advice. In addition, our fees are fixed, which means that you will not be charged extra regardless of the service you select.

About HR Immigration Services

Security HR teams up with HR Immigration Services to provide immigration services to clients in London, UK and around the world.  We recognise that people wanting to work in the security industry may also want to know whether they have the right to work in the industry.  Those with existing leave may also want to know what further rights are attached to their leave and what happens when their leave expires.  They may also want to know how to settle in the UK and bring their partner or spouse to the United Kingdom.

We have a staff comprised of friendly professionals who are well-versed in various topics regarding national immigration and visa application procedures and legalities. Our company is committed to making sure that you and your loved ones enjoy a quick and easy process in becoming duly recognised British citizens.

We notice that changes in our society, such as the UK leaving the European Union, will have great implications in law. Similarly, the corresponding changes in people’s activities and attitudes to these changes could also impact on the law. As these changes occur at a faster pace than ever before, at different times in different people, we foresee a greater need for immigration and visa services not just in the UK but also in the wider society. We believe that we should take this opportunity to avail our expertise to the clear majority of people in need of our services; not just for our own economic benefit, but also to give to the society.

We believe that if societal developments and changes are not matched with quality legal advisers, a lot of people may suffer injustice now or at some point in the future. One’s perception of injustice has wide implications on the security and safety of such persons, those around them and the society. Thus, our visa and immigration lawyers devote our expertise to this service by providing legal guidance on the best possible course of action for the individual or organisation.

HR Immigration Services intends to introduce quality into the business of providing legal advice. With rapid changes in the society, the organisation invests a great deal of resources in continuous professional development (CPD).

It is the policy of HR Immigration Services to provide a consistently high level of immigration law advice services encompassing the provision of affordable initial advice to prospective clients. The achievement of consistency requires a systematic, disciplined and committed attitude to quality.

We are committed to comply with the regulatory standards as and when introduced and to ensure continual development of the working practices laid down in the company’s Quality Processes to achieve this high level of visa advice service.

From the beginning, our visa and immigration lawyers would have a one-to-one review of your case. This entails going through the client’s immigration history to help tailor our advice to the need of the client. We are committed to equal opportunities and will provide a high level of independent and confidential visa and immigration advice service to our clients.

It is our intention and policy to consistently meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Our ability to maintain and improve the standards set by ourselves will be reflected in the continuous development of the company and its staff, together with the ongoing satisfaction of our clients.

Meet Our Lawyers

Paul likes helping people and is always looking for new ways to assist others. So, he proceeded to obtain his Law degree from the University of Westminster UK. He obtained his Master’s Degree from the University of Leicester in the UK.

Paul completed his legal practice course (LPC) from the Westminster Law School. Paul is an expert in Immigration Law and has years of experience in helping people in London and around the world meet their legal service needs.

Immigration Services – Apply to extend your UK Visa

Renew your Stay in the UK

HR Immigration Services specialises in providing assistance with various aspects of immigration and visa application to clients in London, UK and around the world. Please go over this page to read detailed descriptions of our specific services.

Visas to Come to the UK

If you are currently outside the UK and would like to enter the country, we provide advice on how to properly complete your application for a UK visa to visit for a short-term stay or a visa for non-point-based work or ancestry cases. Our entry clearance visa services cover family settlement visa applications. Also, you are wanting a visa for access rights to a child, we are here to help.

If you were a former UK resident, had an indefinite ‘Leave to Remain’, allowed two or more years to pass since you last lived in the country and now want to return, get in touch so we can assist you. Also, we can help you if you are a member of the HM Armed Forces.

Other categories of visa work include:

  • Points-Based System Applications for:
    • Tier 1 (General)
    • Tier 4 (General) Student Visas
    • Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
    • Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visas
  • Application for:
    • Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visas
    • Tier 2 Worker
    • Tier 4 Child Visa
    • UK Tier 5 Temporary Worker

This aspect of our work also covers application for UK visa under Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) and application for UK visa as a dependent of a person residing in the UK.

Applications to Extend Leave

These are in-country applications. Applications to extend your stay or to permanently settle in the UK can only be made from inside the UK. This covers various entry clearance and visa categories.

Partner Visa

We can also assist in extending a partner visa. Partner visas are usually granted for an initial period of 27 or 33 months. It is advised that your application for extension or settlement be made one month at the latest before the current stay or visa expires.

Limited/Discretional Leave

Furthermore, we provide advice and assistance to extend the stay of a person who was granted limited or discretional leave that is about to expire.

Additional Services

We can also assist to extend visa on these entry clearance/visa categories:

  • Tier 1 (General)
  • Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
  • Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
  • Tier 1 (Investor)
  • Tier 1 Exceptional Talent)
  • Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
  • Tier 4 (PTS)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
  • Tier 1 or 5 Dependent

Super Premium Applications

We can assist with super premium service. This is known as ‘face-to-face’ applications or same-day service. Here, we make that application in person and receive decisions on the application the same day. The Home Office will charge extra fees for this service. We may charge extra as well. Call or email us for more information.

Applications for Settlement

A settlement visa has no time limit. It is also known as ‘indefinite stay’. We can assist with ‘settlement’ visa applications. Applications under this category can be made as a former member of HM Forces, a retired person or an overseas business representative. It may also be possible to apply for settlement as a person who was refused asylum but was granted discretionary or limited leave.

Our services in this area cover settlement applications as a victim of domestic violence. We also provide assistance on applications for settlement as a child under 18.  We also undertake settlement applications as a partner and as a returning resident.

Applications for Citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA)

A citizen of a European country can enter the UK freely provided his/her country is a member state of the European Union (EU). Should the person want to reside in the UK, we can assist him/her to apply for a registration certificate. We can also assist family members of an EU citizen to apply for residence cards.

If the EEA family member lives outside the UK, we can help you apply for a ‘family permit’ to bring them over to our country. After five years of continuous residence in the UK, an EU citizen can apply for permanent residence.

Citizenship Application Assistance

We accept the following work:

  • Application for Certificate Showing Right of Abode
  • Application for Confirmation of British Nationality Status
  • Application for Duplicate Citizenship Certificate
  • Application to Reconsider a Decision for Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode
  • Application to Register as a British Citizen:
    • Application to Register as a British Overseas Territories Citizen
    • Application to Register Child as British Overseas Territories Citizen
    • Application to Register Child Under 18 as British Citizen
    • Application to Register Child Under 18 as British Overseas Citizen
    • Application for Review When British Citizenship Is Refused

Should you want us to make a visa application on your behalf, please contact us today!


If you want to make an application to the Home Office, have had an application refused or want to know the options available to you, contact us so we can discuss your available options in detail. At the end of the discussion, we will provide you with professional advice. The consultation is for one hour only.

We have a fixed fee and will not charge you extra should the time overrun. The consultation can be conducted in-person or over the phone. Our advice can even be sent to you by email.

Frequently Asked Questions

Because our line of work at HR Immigration Services involves highly technical matters, it may be challenging for our potential clients in London, UK and around the world to understand the immigration and visa application assistance we provide. In this page, we answer the most frequently asked questions about our company. Make sure to go over each one so you can get a better idea of what we can do for you.

Please note that information on this page does not constitute legal advice.  We would require much more detailed facts to be able to assist you.  Please see our ‘store’ page to book a consultation session or give us a call.


Oscar: I am a British Citizen.  I live and work in the United Kingdom.  Last year, 2016 I met a Ghanaian student in London.  Her student visa will be running out in March 2018 and we want to get married in the UK.  What can I do?


Hi Oscar, you can give notice and get married provided her student visa is still valid.  I guess your next question would be what her immigration status would be when her visa runs out in March 2018.  If she’s unable to switch to a spouse visa, should would then be in the country unlawfully.  To qualify, you must show that your relationship is genuine and meet the financial requirements.


I am a Mexican National born June 1989.  I want to apply for permanent residence as the spouse of an EEA national. I currently have a residence card which is due to expire in February 2018.  What can I do?


Your EEA national sponsor (spouse) must be in the UK as a jobseeker, student, worker or self-employed person.  To qualify for permanent residence, you must have lived with your EEA sponsor for a continuous period of 5 years.  For a list of suitable documents that you can provide to support your application, please give us a call or book online at our ‘store’ page.


I have a permanent residence document on my old passport, which expired a few months ago.  I have now obtained a new passport and wish to transfer my permanent residence document to the new passport.  I need your help.


It is acceptable to stick the two passports together and use your permanent residence document that way.  If not, you’ll have to apply for a new permanent residence document, provided you continue to meet the same requirements.

Go to our ‘contact us’ page to drop us an email question.  We’ll endeavour to provide an answer and also place it on this page.


I am a Kenyan citizen.  My husband is a British citizen.  We both live in Kenya.  My husband works for an international company in Kenya.  We applied for a settlement visa for myself and 2 children but have been refused.  We were also refused a visit visa application.


Well, I do not have details of your personal and family circumstances.  Generally, your husband should be able to show that he is returning to a job in the UK.  The job should be able to pay him enough to sustain him, yourself and your 2 children in the UK.  You’ll also require adequate accommodation for the 4 of you.  As regards your visit visa refusal, the Entry Clearance Officer would rarely grant you a visit visa if they believe you ought to be making a spouse or settlement visa application.  I hope this helps.

EU Citizens & Brexit

I’m an EU citizen living in the UK. I’m not sure what will happen now after (Brexit) Britain exits the European Union.

In the ongoing negotiation between the UK and the EU, it has been agreed that the rights of EU citizens remain unchanged. This means the rights European Union (EU) citizens and their family currently have will remain generally the same with access to healthcare, benefits and pensions protected. Existing close family members of EU citizens living outside the UK retain the right to join the EU citizen in future. These rights will be cemented in UK law meaning you can live your life as you do now with the security of knowing they won’t change. Irish citizens also have their existing rights, associated with the Common Travel Area arrangements, protected.

Existing EU citizens in the UK will get new ‘settled status’ after Brexit. New applications will be processed for EU citizens already here. The Home Office will charge no more than the fee a British person pays for a passport. If you already have valid permanent residence documentation the application will be free. There will be support for the vulnerable and those without access to a computer.

Please contact us at HR Immigration Services, from June 2018, when we shall commence preparations for EU citizen ‘settled status’ applications.

HR Immigration Services is part HR Liba Limited authorised and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (Reference Number F201600082)

Popular Courses



Buy Now